The GeoKnow team meets in Belgrade for the plenary meeting. During the 2 days the team discusses the achievements since the 1 year review meeting. Besides the ongoing improvement of the various tools the team discusses the topic of benchmarking and quality assessment. A key focus of benchmarking is on Virtuoso store, Facete and Mappify, LIMES, FAGI, GeoLift and TripleGeo. Results of the benchmarks will be published on https://github.com/GeoKnow/GeoBenchLab.
On the second day and the break-out sessions each individual work-package was thoroughly discussed and next steps were defined. Some of the findings are:
- Dashboard requirements and batch processing
- Parallelisation of LIMES process
- Notification and subscription service
- Mobile version for smart phones and tablets
- More free datasets that can be used for the use cases